Free The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stains

Look what you get free with this months In Style magazine!



                        Rose Pink on the left, Bronze Glimmer on the right

 These normally retail at £9.50 each but as the magazine is only £3.60 you are saving yourself £5.90 per stain.  I have never tried these before and think that this is a perfect way of sample-ing without paying full price.  They both come with a sponge applicator which makes it easy for you to control the amount of product you wish to use as they are quite watery.  They can be used on lips and cheeks, I also think the Bronze Glimmer will look good on shoulders and decollete as a highlight BUT BEWARE it does have a very pinky base, so if you are sunburned - steer clear!  Stain is definately the right description as I still have 2 stains on the back of my hand from the swatches dispite having washed them - Twice! 

Would I pay full price for these?  I don't think so, there are far to many better products out there that I would rather use to achieve a lip stain or highlight.




Comments

Popular Posts