Jennifer Aniston, The Fragrance

So, as you can see from the right of this post - I LOVE BLOGS!  I have finally plucked up the courage to start my own. 

On Wednesday after work I headed straight to Harrods to pick up the most anticipated fragrance of the summer from Jennifer Aniston. At the time I thought it was called Lolavie but turns out there was a last minute change of name because "there was something out there that was very similar".  I am assuming they mean Lovely by SJP?

Anyway,  went up to the 4th floor where the fragrance was being launched. My initial thought when the sales assistant sprayed it was that it was nothing special, however now that I have had a few whiffs, I love it! It is definately going to be my HG fragrance. The fragrance is a mixture of Citrus, Rose Water, Wild Violets, Amber and Jasmine. It smells clean and fresh to begin with but after a little while it smells musky and you can definately smell an undertone of Citrus.  Aniston wanted the fragrance to "evoke a natural scent from her love of warm temperatures growing up in California and family trips to Greece" - and this it does! 

Have you purchased this fragrance or any other recently?  What is your scent of the summer?



Comments

Popular Posts